Followers

Friday 30 December 2011

Box Card

30 December 2011

I've been playing around with different Card shapes all day. This is one of the two cards I made, the other one is somewhat rough around the edges, but good for a learning exercise.

This card folds flat to make a 13cm x 13cm card for mailing so easily fits into a standard square envelope which is generally (here in Australia) 14cm x 14cm.

Everything used on this card is From Stamping Up.

I used Wild Wasabi for the base of the box card, Very Vanilla for the contrast, and a sheet of pattern paper from a now retired DSP Patterns Stack, (it was in the last, not current catalogue)

The Stamps I used are Fast and Fabulous, and Because I care. I stamped the images in Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink , additional colour for the internal image (from Because I care) was added using Regal Rose.

I flat mounted the Pattern paper onto the Very Vanilla, and then onto the base card, the stamped images were cut out and mounted with dimensionals (foam mounts) I did the same for the Because I Care sentiment inside.

I finished off with small bows in 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon, (fixed in place with hot glue) and the only non SU product, Kindy Glitz in the centre of each flower.


Thank you for looking.

Happy Crafting!

Beth :-)Regal Rose

2 comments:

CathyC said...

lovely card Beth - very pretty stamps ;-)

Merry said...

Oh this is so pretty Beth....such lovely images and a wonderful fold.