Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Old Jalopy cards for the men

18th March 2012

I'm still on my making cards for men drive.
I've had this Tim Holz Alterations Old Jalopy die for some time now, way before I joined Blog land and have never made a satisfactory card using it till now, and now I've made 3 that I'm happy with.

The Black cardstock used is Bazzil basics linen. All the other card used is Stampin up in Real Red, and Crumb Cake.
The pattern papers are from two sources, the Black car and the Crumb Cake cars are on papers from KaiserCraft 6 1/2" paper pad called Little Toot. The Red car is mounted onto glitter card from 'The Glitter Stack by DCWV.

The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up's So Happy for You set.
I've embossed the red and cake crumb cards with Cuttlebug embossing folders.






Hope this helps inspire you to make those difficult mens cards.

Happy Crafting
Beth 

No comments: