Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tilda's Travels

I recently bought a new Tilda stamp, I actually bought a new Edwin one as well, but I've not used him yet.
The sitting Tilda in this one I've had for quite some time, but she goes beautifully with the travel trunk at the crossroads.


Tilda is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto plain white card.then coloured with Copics.
the image was then cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Floral Ovals largest die, which I embossed and sponged the edges of before removing from the die.

 Stampin Up's Pink Pirouette and Pacific Point card stock was used to mat DSP's from the Brights colour range. These were layered onto the reverse of the Spotted pink DSP.

I used a couple of Stampin Up punches to cut out the sentiment mat's, and the sentiment it'self comes from Stampin Up's Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.

The pale pink pearl embellishment is from Paper Xtra, and the roses are from Green Tara.

I punched two butterflies from scraps of DSP's from the Subtles range, and adhered them together in the centre. the top wings were covered with stickles.
The only other thing is a scrap of ribbon knotted across the blue mat.

I hope you like my travelling Tilda.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

Tilda does sit so beautifully on that trunk. Such a pretty card.