Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Be Mine

I have this lovely digi image from Lili of the Valley and had to use it.

I used Copics to colour in the image.

There are three separate die's used to construct this card, I used Fleur De Lis Rectangles, Fleur De Lis Squares, and Deckle Edge Classic Ovals. I get all my Spellbinder dies from Blue Edge Crafts, See link to the right.

I sort of gave myself free rein with this card, it wasn't planned, it developed really by it's self, I really like the end result. I think my greatest inspiration for this card has been the wonderful work of Beate Johns. You can see a lot of her work over at Splitcoast Stampers.
This card is not based on another card that I've seen, well not consciously anyway. Since I look at an awful lot of cards, there is probably similarities to others work. But as I said previously, this card developed with a life of it's own.

Happy Crafting.

Hugs,

Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

Oh wow...cute image and beautiful embellishing Beth.