Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Entertainer

24th January 2012

I was asked to make a card for the 30th birthday of someone who is in the entertainment industry, hence the name of my post today.

For this card, I used a white ribbed card (you can buy these in packs from Blue Edge Crafts, the card I used for the matting is Stampin up in  Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie, I chose these colours as thy marry up with the colours in my pattern paper which is printed from a Klever Konstruction CD vol 2.
The piano is from a Studio Light Die Cut sheet which I got from Blue Edge Crafts. (Easy SL 250)

The whole effect is I think bright, cheerful and certainly 'Musical'

The Birthday sentiment I added using wordart before printing out the image which I then resized to make the topper.

My sincerest thanks to Sherry, and she will know what the thanks are for! you rock girl.

Happy Crafting

Hugs,
Beth :-)

1 comment:

Merry said...

This is a wonderful card Beth, you can almost here all the music blaring out.