Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Recipe 1 2 3

16th January2012

Recently I was getting ahead of myself. Thought I knew what projects I needed for the next few months so pressed on and got started. Well, I was wrong, BUT, the cards I made will most certainly not go to waste. Here is one of them.

The description of what was required said, Recipe (1 x button, 2 x ribbons, 3 x diecuts with fancy fold technique, I took that to the literal limit. My card has a Recipe (my shortbread biscuits as background paper it has 3 die cuts, one scalloped round and two scalloped squares. it has 1 button tied with narrow ribbon over a ribbon bow (2 ribbons) the card shape is the Double Dutch Fold card by Patty Bombyk over at Splitcoast Stampers, here is the link. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/doubledutchfold/

I added a Prima flower and lots of bling to mine. This is a simple but very effective fold.


There is no sentiment as this is in my "Don't know yet' folder, which means I can use it for quite a few different occasions simply by adding the sentiment as needed.

I certainly enjoyed the getting ahead of myself part of making this card. there are another 3 I made which also fall into this category, which I'll post over the coming days.

I believe that old saying that there are no mistakes, only design opportunities. lol

Happy Crafting,

Hugs,
Beth




1 comment:

Merry said...

This is such a pretty card and really love that fold you have used.