Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Molly & Pet

30th April 2012

The image I've used for this card is from Mami Doodles, who I've just discovered has closed down!, their images were really lovely, and it's a shame they're no longer in business.

Anyway, I made a card almost identical to this one sometime last year, and loved it so much I've re-created it today.

I use a square white base card, a royal blue leather grain with a border punched edge, and a really bright pink to lift the whole thing and tie in with the copic colours I've used to colour Molly and her pet pussy.
I used Spellbinder scalloped long rectangles to cut the backing and embossed it with Cuttlebugs Swiss dots. a plain light blue backing for Molly who I fussy cut out after colouring her.
The circle is another two Spellbinder dies, the plain one I stamped first then cut, and flat mounted onto the light blue scallop circle. this was mounted over the ribbon tails of the two plastic balloon embellishments, oh and I ran a 1cm wide pink ribbon across the pink and blue backing before mounting Molly and the sentiment.
Molly is finished with some Stampin Up pearls.


Happy Crafting,

Hugs.
Beth

No comments: