Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Flutterby medallions

Hello again everyone
I went out to a local craft shop today to get some Glossy Accents as I was almost out, came home with several bottles of stickles, a new cutting and embossing folder, and two new die sets, but no glossy! (they were out of stock ;-(

Of course I had to have a play with my new dies and stuff so here is the first card I made. I just LOVE this die set. It's a Creatables by Marianne Designs LR0235 and I've used all four layers to create the topper for this card.

I used Stampin Up's Very Vanilla for the base card, the layer colours used from the bottom to the top are:
SU Regal Rose, SU Pink Pirouette, SU Very Vanilla and SU Regal Rose,

The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and I inked the edges with Regal Rose before coating the top layer in Stickles.

A large'ish' pearl was used to complete the medallion.

The background DSP used is from SU's Twitterpated collection.



Tomorrow I'll post another one of the cards I made.

Thank you for popping in today, see you again soon.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Beth

2 comments:

Merry said...

So pretty Beth....the colours are perfect

Susan Hogan said...

What a lovely die Beth -from Marianne you said? I have been resisting going to the local craft store because I know I will just spend money there. I have a list of consumables building though and need to think of it - of well, I will just have to bite the bullet!

Your card looks great and as Merry said,the colours are great too.