Anyways to cut a long story short, medication, and consulting a Mental Health specialist, I'm now feeling 100% compared to how I was. I know it's ups and down, but I'm so happy to be able to enjoy my life which is full to overflowing with blessings.
I've been back in my craft room and done more card making in the past two weeks than I've done for the past 12 months at least.
The technique I've used for this card has been around for a long time, and I've made other cards using the same technique which is to only partially emboss the front of your card. I created a frame with the same folder I used to create the aperture used to do the partial emboss.
Below is a complete list of products used in creating this card.
This card does not as yet have a sentiment or greeting on the front. Since I don't know how I'll use it. It would make a lovely sympathy card, Birthday, Friendship, Thank You, Missing You, Because I care or any other occasion, it's simple elegance makes it suitable for almost any occasion.
- White dimple card stock - I get mine from Blue Edge Crafts.
- Stampin Up Baja Breeze Card
- Stampin Up Marker pens in Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Old Olive & Gumball Green
- Stampin Up World Treasure Stamp Set
- Stampin Up basic jewels
- Spellbinders Labels thirteen
- Cuttlebug brocade embossing folder
- Kasz 1603 1/2" wide organdy ribbon - white swirls.
Hope you like this re-visited old technique.
Thank you for visiting my blog, come again soon.